How to Borrow Data from Airtel

Have you ever found yourself running out of data and unable to access the internet? Then worry not as in this article, we will discuss how to borrow data from Airtel, which is one of the leading telecommunications companies in Nigeria. Airtel provides convenient ways to borrow data and stay connected.

Airtel created the “Airtel Credit Loan Service” to increase the quality of its service offering. This service allows a customer to borrow data whenever they run out and pay it back later when they recharge.

What is AIRTEL Credit Loan?

AIRTEL Credit Loan is a service that allows you to borrow data when you run out of it and pay it back when you recharge. All qualified AIRTEL Prepaid customers can use the AIRTEL Credit Loan program.

Okay! Now that you understand what AIRTEL Credit Loan means, Now let’s dive into the eligibility and Requirements to use the service!

Eligibility and Requirements

The subscribers that are eligible for the Airtel Credit Loan Service are listed below.

  • Must be Airtel Prepaid customers
  • You have registered your phone number.
  • Prepaid Airtel Customers who have a registered SIM card
  • Customers will be considered based on their monthly recharge frequency and average spending. Customers who have paid off any previous loan and associated costs will also be considered.

You can as well check your eligibility by dialling *500#. Ineligible users who attempt to use Data CLS will be required to recharge at least N100 each month in order to qualify.

How to borrow Data from AIRTEL

How to Borrow Data from Airtel

Airtel offers a variety of data borrowing options based on your needs. The methods on How to Borrow Data from Airtel are listed below:

Method 1: USSD of Code

Airtel allows users to borrow data by dialling *500# from their mobile phones.

Method 2: Use of Airtel Mobile App

Another method how to borrow data from Airtel is through the use of their mobile app, this is the procedure to follow,

Download and install the app from either the google play store or the IOS store for Apple users. Log in or create an account and start using the borrow airtime features.

Method 3: use of Airtel website

You also have the option of borrowing Airtel data through the use of Airtel’s official website register and start enjoying these features.

It should be noted that only 85% of the borrowed data will be credited to your AIRTEL Credit Loan account, with the remaining 15% charged as a service fee.

How to check AIRTEL Credit Loan Balance

Dial *123# on your phone, then wait for an instant response from Airtel displaying your prepaid airtime account balance on your phone screen.

How to Repay AIRTEL Credit Loan Data

To repay your loan, all you have to do is to recharge your phone and Airtel will deduct their money instantly.

Benefits of Borrowing Airtel Data

The following are the basic benefits or advantages of borrowing data on Airtel

  • Continuous Internet access: It offers continuous Internet connectivity even when your data is exhausted.
  • Flexibility: Airtel offers a variety of data borrowing choices, enabling you to select the one that best meets your needs.
  • There will be no interruptions to your browsing, streaming, or use of any online service.

Conclusion on How to Borrow Data from Airtel

Borrowing data from Airtel is a practical option to assure continuous internet access when your data runs out. You may borrow data fast and simply by using the procedures described in this article.

Airtel Credit Loan Service might be a saving grace if you are short on funds and need to make an urgent data purchase. This gesture by Airtel is commendable, as it solidifies the company’s position as one of Nigeria’s leading mobile service providers.

Frequently Asked Questions How to Borrow Data from Airtel

1. Can I borrow data from Airtel multiple times?

Answer: Yes you can borrow data on Airtime as many times as you want as long as you meet the needed criteria and did not reach your borrowing limit.

2. What happens if I don’t repay the borrowed data?

Answer: You will get restricted from borrowing if you refuse to repay your loan in due time.

3. Can I transfer borrowed data to another Airtel number?

Answer: No you cannot transfer borrowed data you can only use the phone number you borrow the data with.

4. Is there a limit on the amount of data I can borrow?

Answer: Yes there is a limit on the amount of data you can borrow, this is associated with you recharging power. The more you research the highly you limit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: