Job Recruitment at Air Peace Nigeria Limited. Air Peace Limited is a private Nigerian airline launched in 2013 with its headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria. It is Nigeria’s flag carrier and the largest airline in West Africa.
Air Peace arrives with unrivalled safety consciousness, ensuring the delight of our passengers all over the world! With seven aircraft, including three cutting-edge Dornier 328 planes and four Boeing 737-500 special performance jets.
Air Peace is one of the world’s airlines with unrivalled safety capabilities! Apply today for a position with Air Peace Limited.
Job Recruitment at Air Peace Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Technical Stores Manager
- A Full-time Job
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- Responsible for the warehouse management within Air Peace’s Technical
- Department in order to support Air Peace and the contracted customer’s fleet requirement for aircraft spares, while ensuring compliance with Air Peace’s procedures and regulatory requirements.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of the Technical Stores unit on a 24-hour per week basis while ensuring continuous material support to operations.
- Maintain minimum and maximum stock levels to reduce AOG orders and increase operational reliability.
- Execute perpetual and annual physical stocktaking as well as reconciliation to obtain and meet financial/audit requirements.
- Monitor and implement quality control processes in each area of the
- Technical Stores and develop a culture of discipline and strict compliance with procedures.
- Communicate with internal/external customers on material supply status, limitations, and delivery delays.
- Ensure compliance with Air Peace and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and implement new technology, techniques, and methodologies to achieve high stock accuracy levels, efficient and effective warehouse layout, and space and resource utilisation.
- Development and implementation of procedures and processes in relation to the safe custody and movement of all spare parts.
- Resolve store operational issues relating to administration, staff, escalations, and deviations.
- Identify and investigate any lost material while determining the root cause and implementing preventative measures.
- Review the audit/inspection reports, execute short-term corrective action, and provide recommendations for long-term corrective action.
- Establish strong and collaborative relationships with Maintenance, CAMO, and Procurement sections.
- Adhere to the company’s safety, health, and environmental policies.
- Provide guidance, motivate, and develop staff to achieve enhanced efficiency.
- Undertaking other duties as may be required by the Head of the Supply Chain.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, logistics, or
- Engineering (Green belt qualification in Six sigma is an added advantage.)
- At least 7 years’ job experience, 5 years should be with a leading Airline/MRO
- Technical Warehouse or Engineering Management of a large organization.
- Extensive knowledge of airline inventory and warehouse management and related aviation regulations.
- Strong experience working in technical store environment with a proven track record of leading multiple teams and familiar with lean principles.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficiency in computer applications and the MRO system.
- People Management skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Specialist knowledge of industrial safety standards.
- Human factors application
- Have proven integrity, transparency, and accountability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without compromising quality.
- Leadership quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skill
- Analytical Thinking.
- Customer service orientation.
Method of Application for Job Recruitment at Air Peace Nigeria Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “TECHNICAL STORE MANAGER” as the subject of the mail.