New Vacancy at Julius Berger Nigeria. Julius Berger is a well-known Nigerian firm that provides integrated construction solutions and related services. They specialize in completing complicated projects that need the greatest levels of technical skill and excel in implementing cutting-edge construction processes and technology.
Core competencies for building, infrastructure, and industrial projects include planning, design, engineering, construction, maintenance, and operation.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh vacancy at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Vacancy at Julius Berger Nigeria
Job title: Investor Relations Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
- The job holder is responsible for managing interest from investors by establishing a framework of communications activities to ensure the investment community is fully informed about the performance of the business as well as identifying potential issues that may affect the Company’s reputation.
- Strategic IR planning & implementation
- Arranges meetings with sector analysts, and existing and potential investors to educate and inform on growth, quality, and risk.
- Identifies the parts of the investment story, which are not understood.
- Cites or commissions industry research demonstrate growth potential
- Organize Media relations activity to reinforce the investment story and present company representatives as Industry specialists, thereby raising the profile of the company.
- Participate in all interactions with the financial community
- Ensures there is a consistent and upward flow of information to the senior management team and the board
- Keep all stakeholders abreast of the opportunities in the capital markets that will be beneficial the Company
- Responsible for managing disclosure policy.
- Responsible for managing the financial calendar; results announcements and presentations
- Manages the reporting of corporate deals and issues.
- Building relationships with investors.
- Organize Investor roadshows after major announcements
- Drive One-on-one conversations with key investors – Targeting new investors
- Build relationships with and influence sell-side analysts to get quality coverage of the company stock.
- Monitor analyst estimates (consensus) and circulate analyst research within the company.
- Obtain feedback from investors and analysts.
- Coordinate IR with media relations.
- Measure progress and adjust IR strategy.
- Report market/sector feedback and reaction to the Board and brief the Board on likely market reaction prior to the release of information.
- Maintain a dynamic, realistic, and flexible calendar, which is constructed to aid the achievement of the Company’s IR goals in the short and long term
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc. or BA in any equivalent field of study.
- Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience with an impressive record of accomplishments in handling investor relations for a well-structured organization.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and Oral)
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- High level understanding and application of Emotional Intelligence
- In-depth understanding of SEC laws and securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements
- Analytical Mindset
- Listening Skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should apply by Clicking the Button below.